Americas Got Talent

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Who is your favorite to win?

I like the young group Poplife, but they are young and need more experience.

The one I like best is iLuminate. It is just an awesome show to watch. I think they are the ones that will win.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Americas Got Talent

Much more talent than ever before. Loved all of the top ten, but Landau Murphy the best.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I'm glad Landau Eugene Murphy Jr won. He certainly deserved it. His vocals are truely wonderful. My wife said she would like to hear him do some Sammy Davis Jr.

I feel that no group will ever win first place after watching last night. So far those that have taken first place has been singers. Yes, before you say Terry Fator the ventquilist (sp) wasn't a singer, but that is what got him through to the finish. He himself is great to watch and hear.

The second season Skinner, third season Grimm, and now Murphy. I see a trend here.

I agree JB, the talent this season is the best. I'm sure the final four will have a great future.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

The best part about last night was watching that little girl sing who got second last year. This year, it would have been nice to see a non singer win. There were a couple of acts in the final 4 that could have been given the nod. I mean, we already have American Idol, The X Factor and other Idol spinoff shows to accomodate singers...