Score

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Just got 2 free tickets for Sammy Hagar in Cbus next saturday. Will be the way to end a vacation, have not been to concert for 30 years but hey free tickets are good. Even though he now sing my "Wheelchair Doesn't Do 55" will be a good time. Booked a hotel .4 miles from concert so won't have to drive to or from.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Score

FDT,, If your going south on 71, watch out for stateys between mile marker 174 and 167. Lately they have been out there every day. Have a great time. BTW you will pass by my house that is about a mile and half from the 173 exit.

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Score

FDT,, If your going south on 71, watch out for stateys between mile marker 174 and 167. Lately they have been out there every day. Have a great time. BTW you will pass by my house that is about a mile and half from the 173 exit.

Thank you for the heads up on the white knights. We are thnking we are going to Charm, Bunke Hill on Friday, My brothere live in Gahanna so may stop by his place on the way. Wife wants to go to Pennys outlet too. So sounds like a busy trip in total.