a much deserved THANK YOU to all the members of i boat

alilley

Petty Officer 1st Class
I just want to thank a few moments to say THANK YOU to every one that has helped me throught my struggles (more like fight) geting my boat back on the water and running properly. And a big thanks you to the people of iboats.com for offering this great forum for free.

to thoes that dont know of have not followed.....(in a very shortened version) purchased the boat july of last year (blind as a bat when it comes to boats)knowing that it had a cracked block but, the price i felt was right. Did a patch job and tht held only to find out that it was taking on water in the oil at a very high rate. Pulled head only to find an internall crack in both the head and block. Found a replacement motor went through it mades sure things are right, got tah set up running on land only to have oil pump (the pressuer relief valve) fail wile @ wot. had controlls fail (splines sherred off on handle) WELL . . . .I has it out on the water running between 2500 - 3500 rpm for a little over a hour not oil pressure straid over 40 psi even at idle water temp held solid at 150-160, idle rpm is a little low just under 500rpm (that will be fixed).

She has been a big fight and i would have been able to get through it with out all the support of i boat. Me and my family THANK YOU for your help here