Let's be careful out there

airdvr1227

Lieutenant Commander
Last big weekend of summer. See everyone back here on Tuesday.

atx111

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Let's be careful out there

We don't go anywhere near the water on big weekends. We're gonna take the boat out on Tuesday to avoid everybody.

alexr254

Petty Officer 1st Class

We don't go anywhere near the water on big weekends. We're gonna take the boat out on Tuesday to avoid everybody.

I am with you on that. I own a boat for solitude and freedom... Definately not to be a part of the big crowd.

Prattville

Cadet

We don't go anywhere near the water on big weekends.

Last time I took my kids tubing on a big weeked, some drunk fool was on the wrong side of the river. Making me decide to have the kids plowed or to put them in the marsh. It took me almost 2 years to convince them to get in a pulled item again. So, if your on the water, when there is a lot of people all ways be prepared for the unexpected!

JoLin

Vice Admiral

This is the last official Captree Power Squadron 'raft up' weekend. We'll be in a protected cove Sunday inio Monday, if the weather holds.

Ditto everyone being careful out there this weekend. Don't do stupid stuff...

paultjohnson

Lieutenant Commander

Ill drink to that !!! Just kiddn' ....... 15 yrs sober.... boring.

theteacher

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Now you guys have me second guessing if I should go or not????? I've only had the boat 6 weeks and been out twice, once overnight during a thunderstorm, stupid weather man !!! Anyone familiar with boating near Raleigh, NC feel free to offer me advice.

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Most of the tourists with kids have headed home, gotta get ready for school tuesday YAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

Lake should be fairly quite except for the locals, hopefully ;) :)

southkogs

Staff member

We'll head out for a little bit. I fixed a few more pieces and can't wait to go. It'll be a low key ride and some swimming time - the lake will be nuts in the main channels.

Y'all have a good time.

The Rooster

Ensign

Tropical Storm Lee screwed up all our weekend plans, so we'll be safe at home !!!

southkogs

Staff member

Tropical Storm Lee screwed up all our weekend plans, so we'll be safe at home !!!

No kiddin' Rooster. Y'all watch out down there - you've been on the news all day here in TN.