Who makes a 100% fiberglass bowrider?

jones56

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Who makes a all fiberglass bowrider? We would like to buy one with all fiberglass floor and transon so we would never have to worry about wood rot.. I heard BRYANT makes them 100% all fiberglass since like 1996. Chime in and give me some info please.

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Who makes a 100% fiberglass bowrider?

a lot of companys are using composite stringers and transom now.....take a look at regal....i think they are one

90stingray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Lots of new boats are manufactured with all fiberglass construction. Glastron etc... If you are wanting a used boat you will have to research each manufacturer to see when they adopted the process.

TomB985

Petty Officer 1st Class

All VEC Larson boats are completely composite and have no wood. This was one of the primary reasons I bought this one, I never have any wood rot to worry about. The transom is composite as well as the floor and stringers.

SeaRay has a lifetime hull and deck warranty, but I think the transom is wood. With a lifetime warranty you wouldn't have to worry about it, so I'd also give them a look.

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ebbtide is another

haulnazz15

Captain

The only wood you'll find on a Cobalt is on the dash, lol. They've been all-composite for a while now. Chris Craft is as well, I believe.

drrpm

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Caravelle and Mariah are wood free. There is usually a prominent decal stating NO WOOD NO ROT on the all fiberglass boats.