15' IMP Cherokee I/O

LOW MN

Recruit
I've driven by this one for 3 years and finally swung in and bought it. Hull is in nice shape, but no motor and no outdrive. Plans are to restore. I have motor and outdrive lined up. I don't know year of manufacture or much at all about it. The hull style I like. Will appreciate info on this craft. Plans are for Lake of the Woods boating.

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: 15' IMP Cherokee I/O

hi.....welcome to iboats.....

congrats on the hull.....

post pics so we can help you hielp the hull !

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Looks like you figured it out. Neat looking boat.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

the instructions for adding pics are in the non boating teck forum..

basicaly...up load to photo bucket and re size to 640x 420 something or other......
then copy the img tag. and post it in your thread.

looks like this

a01f0faf2D569c2D46be2D94762D55f58ce9df32IMG5F8657.jpg

now....as for the hull.......it really doesnt matter to us what kind of hull it is......they are all built the same.

so.....next step......you have to inspect the hull....the deck....the transom.....and the foam to find out if its rotten or not.....if its rot...it has to come out !

so....read here a little more.... and do some investigation.....lets see what you have to do to get on the water !

btw....what motor/drive do you have lined up?
if its an omc.......forget it......merc or volvo.......good

LOW MN

Recruit

Thanks Oops. Boat has 165 HP Mercruiser. We'll be doing an in-depth study of the hull which appears to be in sound condition. A study of the floor is next. Even the motor bolt holes are solid, so we're optimistic. We're starting on the trailer which needs sand-blasting, paint, packing wheels and tires. Then on to the boat. I like your sporty rig.