How much is it worth? —Christi

micgrundy

Recruit
I've got my Poppy's old boat and trailer and wanna sell it. If anyone could help me out with a high and a low price that would be super!<br /><br />- 1996 Northwood 1675DLX Fisherman (16ft)<br />- 1996 40hp Johnson<br />- On-board livewell<br />- Front/Back electric anchors<br />- Front mounted 50lb. Minn Kota trolling motor<br />- 4 swivel, cushioned seats <br />(3 quick-release, 1-semi-fixed)<br />- On-board storage<br />- Depth Finder Equipped (Hummingbird)<br />- CB Radio Equipped (Radio Shack)<br />-Trailer<br /><br />Christi ;)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: How much is it worth? —Christi

Thats a nice little fishing rig. Just what I would buy. I'd buy it if I didn't already have one.<br />I'd wait another month, and think about advertising it in the Milw and Madison papers, as well as Chicago.<br />You should have no problem getting $4,500-5,500, maybe more, if it is in nice condition and the motor runs properly. A new rig similar to that starts at about $9,000.<br /><br />I'd start advertising at $6,000. You can always drop the price, but you can't raise it.<br /><br />If you want it gone in a hurry, price it at $4,000.