Any body fish Wood Creek lake in London Ky Or Laurel lake & River in Corbin Ky

Russell48

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am new at trying to Bass fish but have done some, I just got my 1st bass boat together an trying to find out what I should use to catch some big bass,, or at least some keepers, I like to use the top water popper but only catch small bass or bluegills with it, Can anybody tell me some names of lures to try an when is the best time to head out thru the year to catch em,, An was told stripper bass are good,Thanks an hope to hear for someone out there,,

whistler66

Seaman
Re: Any body fish Wood Creek lake in London Ky Or Laurel lake & River in Corbin Ky

Re: Any body fish Wood Creek lake in London Ky Or Laurel lake & River in Corbin Ky

I've never fished either lake but have been to both lakes over the years. Both are very pretty lakes and have species they are known for. If I'm not mistaken the last to Ky state records came from Woods Creek Lake.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

It sounds like you're fishing for some keepers to eat? If that's the case you should target Walleye and Crappie instead... much better for the table!

Btrent1999@gmail.com

Seaman Apprentice

Sorry Tex rig the 7.5 purple culprit bounce bounce and watch your line it will be your new secret bait it's mine lol have to order them from culprit can,t find them in cincinnati i use a 8th oz slip sinker good luck btrent