1986 Johnson 150 Check Valves / Recirculation valves Diagram

wtp

Seaman
valves.jpg

Need help with a diagram. I put all new gaskets in my power because crank seal was leaking. Now putting new fuel lines in. I replaced all check valves but not sure on the routing of the lines. I attached a pic of how it was but does not match any diagrams i have found. Everything i see has lines going to the VRO pump which was taken off by previous owner and theres other lines that goto the bypass covers which I do not have any connections there to hook a hose to. The green lines represent how the old routing was and the lower green line went to the air silencer. The brass fittings are obviously the new fittings. I also have a electric selenoid choke that has 4 lines on it. The way that was hooked up was, the larger hose went to the black fuel rail and the other 3 little lines went to the top of each of carberators. The motor is a 1986 Johnson GT-150. Any help would be great. Wanna have it running by the weekend. It didn't runs so good when I got it so I wnna make sure I have everything hooked up right.

wtp

Seaman
Re: 1986 Johnson 150 Check Valves / Recirculation valves Diagram

theres got to be a way to do tese without using the vro pump and bypass covers

misery

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 1986 Johnson 150 Check Valves / Recirculation valves Diagram

Check out eBay. Do a search for Johnson 150 hp intake.