Navigation rocker weitch wiring

wbj1940

Cadet
I purhcased a 2007 Lowe Stinger. The nav rocker switch isn't working (I just replaced it with a new one). All the other switches work. I attached the wires like they were on the old one which makes me wonder if the wiring was incorrect on the one I removed. Does anyone know where I can order a wiring diagram of the switch/boat. The nearest Lowe dealer is over 2 hours away. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Bill

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Navigation rocker weitch wiring

I purhcased a 2007 Lowe Stinger. The nav rocker switch isn't working (I just replaced it with a new one). All the other switches work. I attached the wires like they were on the old one which makes me wonder if the wiring was incorrect on the one I removed. Does anyone know where I can order a wiring diagram of the switch/boat. The nearest Lowe dealer is over 2 hours away. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Bill

Ayuh,... Did ya Test anything to see if there's Power available to be switched,..??

wbj1940

Cadet

I checked all the in-line fuses and all are ok. I can't find any breakers or fuse panels in the boat and I assume the are none. All the other rorckeer switches are working fine. When I call Lowe Boats they don't bother to return my calls. Thanks.

04fxdwgi

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I checked all the in-line fuses and all are ok. I can't find any breakers or fuse panels in the boat and I assume the are none. All the other rorckeer switches are working fine. When I call Lowe Boats they don't bother to return my calls. Thanks.

Use a meter to check the terminals on the switch to see if 1 has power. Go to this link, as it has almost every concievable variation of nav light wiring diagrams http://bluesea.com/viewresource/104

Sux that Lowe has such poor "customer support". I'm sure the folks here are more than willing to assist, if they can.