Major acceleration issues

cjtatton

Recruit
I am new here so please be patient...I have 1998 Bayliner Capri. I have had it for about four years and for the last two it has developed some major acceleration problems. When I accelerate I put it up to full speed and it take about 2 minutes to get up there. I can't even get enough power to pull up a wakeboard. For the first two years it was fine and then it just started having problems. I have tried two different props but they don't seem to make any difference. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.

86 century

Ensign
Re: Major acceleration issues

We will need to know what eng drive combo you have to be of much help.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Major acceleration issues

I am new here so please be patient...I have 1998 Bayliner Capri. I have had it for about four years and for the last two it has developed some major acceleration problems. When I accelerate I put it up to full speed and it take about 2 minutes to get up there. I can't even get enough power to pull up a wakeboard. For the first two years it was fine and then it just started having problems. I have tried two different props but they don't seem to make any difference. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.

Ayuh,... Has it had a Tune Up, 'n Full Service in the last 4 years,..??