1979 chrysler 115hp model#1159h9c serial#2711

toolmaker40

Cadet
i recently purchashed a 1992 19 ft. ski boat with a 115 chrysler on it has a 17 pitch prop . i put all new parts in the fuel pump,mesh fuel screen before the pump, new primer bulb and fuel line to the stainless steel fuel tank, new plugs,and dumped the carb. bowls. it runs starts idles fine when you floor it kinda falls on its face thou but if you some whatease into it will rev all the way up on the mouse ears and on the water. the first time i had it out it came up on plane very slow know matter how i gave it the gas? but tach only showed 3000 rpm at full throttle and didnt act like it was accepting the gas like it should when i gun it. the second time i took it out i couldnt hardly get it on plane i would floor it or ease into it it was just blah?
then it would sometimes slowly take off sometimes not? i checked fuel screen again and carb bowls they are clean did this on water no change? ive tried to list all symptoms i traded for this boat and know nothing about it also please HELP i really cant afford to take to shop also i checked the flywheel to the distributer marks and they line up please help????thank you