eska 9.9-15hp service/repair manual help with lower unit removal and impeller

blkops187

Cadet
Anybody have the repair manual for these motors? Could somebody kindly photo copy and up-load the section in reguards to the lower unit removal/installation im trying to inspect my water impeller for damage. I know where to get the manual I just do not have the funds or time to order one online. Any help appreciated! Also does anybody know about the little hole on the top side of the head opposite of the tiller handle leaking water???

narwhals

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: eska 9.9-15hp service/repair manual help with lower unit removal and impeller

whats your model number? most of them are pretty simple i believe they are two nuts and removing the connection from the shift linkage "in neutral position" behind the inspection plate. if you are getting a steady stream out of the water port you should be good to go. you can also use compressed air to remove any blockages before tearing into the lower end. good luck

blkops187

Cadet
Re: eska 9.9-15hp service/repair manual help with lower unit removal and impeller

My bad, model # is 14152b
and serial # is 18-201122

I do belive it is a mid-late 80's with a white cover and baby blue everything else.