Nfl pickem contest

FSHKPR

Ensign
Hello Everyone Yes I am still lurking around
Setting up the pickem contest again for this year so anyone interested Just follow the link below and join the group. had alot of fun last year. thanks
cal

the Group ID# (577) and the Password (arod). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

Tyme2fish

Commander
Re: Nfl pickem contest

I won it 2 years ago and came in second (I think) this past year. I'm not real sure about this year. The strike has caused me to lose the same interest I had the past 2 years.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Talk about losing interest. Sounds like the McNabb/Vikings is a done deal. Will Mn ever learn??? I shake my head in disgust.....

paultjohnson

Lieutenant Commander

Talk about losing interest. Sounds like the McNabb/Vikings is a done deal. Will Mn ever learn??? I shake my head in disgust.....

..................:facepalm:.....................Go Pac !!!:p

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

Yea, well I want In!........Muhahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have been persuaded by the other Mods to restore this thread.

aspeck

Staff member

I'm in ... glad the thread was restored.

95Bayliner

Seaman

IMHO, I think McNabb will fit in nicely with the Vikings.

aspeck

Staff member

Ochocinco and Haynesworth to New England???? What are they thinking?

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I know the goal is trying to win the Superbowl. The Vikings have no patience to build a Superbowl team. They think they can sign 1 guy and be Superbowl bound. This has been going on since the Walker fiasco, at least. It is my understanding that McNabb is not used to a Vikings style offense. The Brett deal almost worked the 1st year. But, McNabb is no Brett either. Have fun with that one!:facepalm:

I see Rice went to Seattle. Say what???!!! They must have given him wheel barrels full of money.. Good thing Peterson's contract isn't up....

Being a Viking fan, it's tough to get excited at the moment.....

JMO

Oooops, forgot to attach 95bayliner's quote.....:redface::facepalm:

angus63

Captain

Always fun! Thanks FSHKPR...

So many changes to teams this yr is gonna make the early picks a real crap shoot!!!!

FSHKPR

Ensign

Well the way the pack finished up last year i have high hopes for a repeat. Never thought much of Ted Thompson but I am will to eat crow. anybody that can build a team that wins the superbowl even with all the injuries to their starters last has gained my respect. So my hopes are high for another good season. hope I am not let down to hard.

badkins50

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for setting it up again fshkpr, looking forward to another great NFL season.

Thanks tyme2fish for helping me find this again from a different NFL related thread.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Well, since I'm going to display my colors in my sig all season, I figured I should sign up. 1st time player. Let the games begin! Haven't done this since I played in the office pool....... That is, when I used to work in a office some 12 years ago....