LCW wakeboard rack

fsjcowboy

Seaman Apprentice
I have a 19 ft Wellcraft runabout which doesn't have ANY storage area for wakeboards. The ski well in the floor is not large enough so in the past, the boards have stayed in the floor...in the way. We were either stepping on them or they were sliding on top of our bare feet! I have not committed to adding a tower with board racks so I needed another alternative. Voila! The overboard system from LiquidCourageWatersports.com. Got my boards out of my floor and on to my port swim deck.

Attachments

• DSCF0424.jpg
    DSCF0424.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0

newc048

Seaman Apprentice
Re: LCW wakeboard rack

I like this a lot and also have been looking for an alternative for holding my wakeboards w/o a rack. Do you have any more pictures? Maybe with two boards on the rack and from some different angles?

I like that down the road when I do install a rack that these can still mount to my rack if its a 2in diameter.

fsjcowboy

Seaman Apprentice

This is the only pic I have with boards on it....taken pretty close while in my shop.

Attachments

• DSCF0425.jpg
    DSCF0425.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 0

sickwilly

Lieutenant Junior Grade

If you turn hard left will the wake get them? I thought about doing something like that off the bow of my boat until I took a good look at the side of my Stingray when turning around to get a skier. I think boards in the same position as yours would hit the water when turning on my boat.

fsjcowboy

Seaman Apprentice

Although that is a caveat from LCW, my application does not let the boards get in the water. Almost all of my boards hang over the swim platform, not extending aft of that and only a few inches off of my port side. A more likely instance might take place if the boards were mounted over the side of a boat with little freeboard. I'm all clear! Good thing about the LCW rig is after you receive your order, you can better plan your mount location on your boat. If the mount won't work or you don't like it, LCW will fully refund your purchase price. That's what I had to do.....move it around in different places and actually see it in place on the boat. LCW is also good for advice, suggestions, and any tech help. Happy boarding!