Need part number for 3-wire alarm module

FarmallM

Seaman Apprentice
Could someone provide me with the part number for the 3-wire alarm module that's located in the console. Alarm is for a 1990 Johnson 120. If you have a preferred site for purchase that would be appreciated. I can't seem to find the correct diagram on any of the Johnson parts site. The alarm seems to function correctly when I ground a sensor at the motor, but I don't get the initial "beep" when I turn on the key. Thanks.
Marlin

jwellcraft

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Need part number for 3-wire alarm module

Could someone provide me with the part number for the 3-wire alarm module that's located in the console. Alarm is for a 1990 Johnson 120. If you have a preferred site for purchase that would be appreciated. I can't seem to find the correct diagram on any of the Johnson parts site. The alarm seems to function correctly when I ground a sensor at the motor, but I don't get the initial "beep" when I turn on the key. Thanks.
Marlin

Hello, do you get any sound at all from the horn when the key is turned on? Some of these just have a slight "ping" when the key is first turned on. The part number you need is 0583931 and this has 2 terminals and a ground wire leading off of it.

FarmallM

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Need part number for 3-wire alarm module

Hello, do you get any sound at all from the horn when the key is turned on? Some of these just have a slight "ping" when the key is first turned on. The part number you need is 0583931 and this has 2 terminals and a ground wire leading off of it.

No, there is no sound. Initially, the horn sounded all the time, but would shut off when I unplugged the oil tank sensor. I replaced the oil tank, but now there is not sound at all when the key is turned on.