Boat Set Up

Nissan Newbie

Seaman Apprentice
I just purchased a JP Marine 340 and was wondering if you guys could upload some pictures of the way your boat is set up. I have looked at almost all the threads on here! Just lookin for some ideas. Thanks a bunch.:D

Pack Rat

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Boat Set Up

DSC03713.jpg

Pack Rat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Note cat litter pail in rear. They work pretty slick, waterproof, and quick access flip up lid. I put them in plastic crates and it leaves room to spare for other stuff next to pail that doesn't need to be kept dry.

DSC03480.jpg

Nissan Newbie

Seaman Apprentice

Thats a really good idea! This is just what I need. Im trying to figure out how to haul that fam and the gear without draging my wife behind the boat as we go ;)

Pack Rat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Heres enough gear for a week on a trip I'm planning next year in Lake Superior (Isle Royale). 2 people with sleeping bags, tent, food, water, fishing gear, snorkling gear. No dogs allowed on the island...sorry "Rudy".

5617069724_93899772df_o.jpg

Nissan Newbie

Seaman Apprentice

Wow thats a long trip! Any tips on getting my wife to let me leave it in the living room???

Nissan Newbie

Seaman Apprentice

Today we are celebrating our 3rd anniversery so maybe I'll shoot for another day lol ;)

jondavies

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I just purchased a JP Marine 340 and was wondering if you guys could upload some pictures of the way your boat is set up. I have looked at almost all the threads on here! Just lookin for some ideas. Thanks a bunch.:D

What do you plan to do with the boat (fish, dive, camp, cruise)? I carry different stuff and rig my boat differently depending on what I'm up to.

ZIZON

Seaman

What do you plan to do with the boat (fish, dive, camp, cruise)? I carry different stuff and rig my boat differently depending on what I'm up to.

I'm more than happy if you could show me your boat while fishing, diving, camping and cruising. Many thanks.

Pack Rat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

P4110021.jpg

P4100019.jpg

The cheap rod holders lashed in easy. I might add I have NOT tested this though. Hope to do so this weekend for the big lake trout in Lake Superior.