florida events?

nlain

Commander
Re: florida events?

He should have come to St Augustine. If I remember right he is somewhere around Orlando. He was in the thread that wound up in Crystal River, we were hoping to have him there. Not sure he could make the next one, I think he is 16 or 17 years old. I am old so memory may not be right. :D

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

He should have come to St Augustine. If I remember right he is somewhere around Orlando. He was in the thread that wound up in Crystal River, we were hoping to have him there. Not sure he could make the next one, I think he is 16 or 17 years old. I am old so memory may not be right. :D

I'm sorry....do we know you???

:D

coolguy147

Commander

lol! i remember nlain only because of his signature because the thing is everywhere :p

yup, i'm 16 =)

i used to post a lot on here but i've just become a quiet member that posts occasionally. i still read a lot of the threads though.

i'm in orlando!

what's the closest one to orlando? my mom let's me use 528 and possibly I4 but the turnpike is iffy

coolguy147

Commander

sooo i just read a post on how tashasdaddy just passed away....i can't believe i just found out. i never even got to meet the guy.

nlain

Commander

sooo i just read a post on how tashasdaddy just passed away....i can't believe i just found out. i never even got to meet the guy.

Great loss to all of us, he was a great guy

nlain

Commander

lol! i remember nlain only because of his signature because the thing is everywhere :p

yup, i'm 16 =)

i used to post a lot on here but i've just become a quiet member that posts occasionally. i still read a lot of the threads though.

i'm in orlando!

what's the closest one to orlando? my mom let's me use 528 and possibly I4 but the turnpike is iffy

The next gathering may be too far, it is Jensen Beach on Nettles Island. I don't know of any other right now that is close to your area.

coolguy147

Commander

i've driven to jensen beach with my mom before. about a 2 hour drive.

what i want to do it drive the 528 then drive the highway all the way down the east coast of florida! i think that would be the coolest thing ever :p

when is it and what? is there a thread?

nlain

Commander

I see you found the thread. I have drove the highway North from Daytona to Jville, it is not a fast drive but some very nice views and things to see along the way, so yes, I feel sure the drive South would be just as nice. Even if you are in school at that time you could still drive down and do the weekend if it is only a 2 hr drive.

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

i've driven to jensen beach with my mom before. about a 2 hour drive.

what i want to do it drive the 528 then drive the highway all the way down the east coast of florida! i think that would be the coolest thing ever :p

when is it and what? is there a thread?
Look at post #2... The first response you got (from Fireman431); and click on it... So, Yes... There is a thread.:p;):D

Hope to see you there!!!:D

coolguy147

Commander

I see you found the thread. I have drove the highway North from Daytona to Jville, it is not a fast drive but some very nice views and things to see along the way, so yes, I feel sure the drive South would be just as nice. Even if you are in school at that time you could still drive down and do the weekend if it is only a 2 hr drive.

that wouldn't be a bad deal.

i did look at the thread but there isn't a set date on when and how long it will happen?

coolguy147

Commander

i just the google maps thing.

using turnpike or I95. they're both 2 hours and 30 minutes.

using 1A it's 3 hours with the cool views!

what's 1A like?

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

Take I-4 east to Volusia County. Get off at one of the Lake Monroe exits (104, I think). Launch at one of the 2 ramps there and cruise the lake and the St. Johns River. Nice scenery.