Boat cleaning products

204 Escape

Ensign
I was web searching today, and found these products. I've never heard of them, and wondered if anyone else has.

The site is:

www.hulaboatcare.com

If you've ever used this product/heard of this product, I'd like to hear the feedback.

Thanx

saltwaterbluefish

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Boat cleaning products

I have never heard of them. I would shoot them an email and see if they would mail you a sample to try. Interested to see if it works as well as the popular brands.

204 Escape

Ensign

I just had a good conversation with the head of the company, and told him that I was interested in trying/promoting/selling his product(s). He just said for me to watch my mail !!! ;)

Doernuth

Petty Officer 1st Class

Let us know what you get and if it is any good. Looking for decent products at decent prices.

204 Escape

Ensign

O.K., I got home tonight, and the order was here.

I got:

Cleaner wax
lish
Detailer
vinyl Cleaner
Spray detailer
and Wash and Was soap

I did the red stripes on my/our boat, and it is unbelievable, the difference. Our boat is a 2006, and not hurt as far as the finish, BUT, this stuff makes the paint pop !!!

I was going to take pics, but my son took my camera, and I didn't get to use it.

BUT, I'd recommend the stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

Why are you Bumping your own thread when you dont have any more information on the product or pics ( I know your Son took it ).

Is just a " I bought some stuff on the Inet and worked good for me so use it " thread ??

3m Imperial and a rotary will cure all your ills .. if not then its time to paint it :D .

BTW .. I dont know why you use c font and color .. but its not needed. Hurts my EYES.

YD.

204 Escape

Ensign

I "bumped it" B E C A U S E in a prior post, I was ask to report how it did. It looked to me like the post was down on the list, and wanted the interested party to see it. As far as the color, of the content, if you will look, it is an optional color. I am guessing that it was offered to be used !! I like the color, and it is the color of my boat. Sorry it HURTS your eyes. Try "Ray-Ban"

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

I was web searching today, and found these products. I've never heard of them, and wondered if anyone else has.

The site is:

..[COLOR=yellow]REMOVED BY YD If y... [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] PSS. Good luck m8..