Enjoy The Party !!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Just about to head off to China for 2 weeks then straight over to Japan for a week.
You guys will have plenty of party time this trip :D:eek::facepalm:
I will be checking in when I can.

Ken.

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Re: Enjoy The Party !!!

YIPPPEEEEEE, time to break out the brass pole, inflatable Vanna White doll, the 10 pound bag of Cheezies, AND NO SHEEP THIS TIME!!!!! ;) :D

Have fun, and no more cheap chinese wiskey. :facepalm: :p

puddle jumper

Captain

Is your buddy dumbguy going to be at the party.

You wont mind if I bring some of the down town girls over to stay for a wile. They just need a place to rent by the hour. 60/40 on the door charge seeing how I,m taking all of the risk. You good with that.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

You should really have them schedule these trips in the winter....or at least get them to compensate you for lost seasonal camping time.

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Setting up brass pole as we speak. lol Wonder if Kennyfam will mind the lags in the deck of his boat?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Well just to let you know......... it is supposed to be a fun slide
bounce%2Bhouse.jpg
and once the keg's are tapped it will be a load of fun!! :D

tx1961whaler

Vice Admiral

Can one of y'all bring over a front end loader to make it easier to clean up this time?

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Just arrived at my hotel in China.
This is shaping up to be the best "Ken's out of town" thread yet !!!!:facepalm::facepalm:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Who's bringing the zebra grill? I can taste that miniature giraffe T-bone already.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

You should really have them schedule these trips in the winter....or at least get them to compensate you for lost seasonal camping time.

I am currently negotiating that one.:)

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

So how is the party going ????
My China part of the trip is almost done and I am heading to Shanghai on Saturday. Fly to Japan on Sunday and back on the 9th August. Have to spend a few extra days in Japan due to some extra issues !!!! :mad: Had to re-arrange the flight home and now have to come in from Osaka Kansai instead of Nagoya, through Seattle and then on to Detroit. gets me home later but at least it's on the same day. Other option was to stay in Japan till 14th August. Not a good idea in my book. Wish it was a direct flight though !!:facepalm:

Bob_VT

Staff member

Weill.......... the huge slide has been quite a hit and many more injuries then we expected :facepalm: It seems as if the favorite game is sliding down without spilling your beer! :D

aspeck

Staff member

Sorry I haven't been able to make this one ... too much going on. Hope someone is there to keep you guys in line, or I would expect the Feds to be arriving soon!

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Sorry I haven't been able to make this one ... too much going on. Hope someone is there to keep you guys in line, or I would expect the Feds to be arriving soon!

Feds have been here since Tuesday, and I'm mad because they ate all the miniature giraffe and drank all the PBR.:mad:

Bob_VT

Staff member

So how is the party going ????
My China part of the trip is almost done and I am heading to Shanghai on Saturday. Fly to Japan on Sunday and back on the 9th August. Have to spend a few extra days in Japan due to some extra issues !!!! :mad: Had to re-arrange the flight home and now have to come in from Osaka Kansai instead of Nagoya, through Seattle and then on to Detroit. gets me home later but at least it's on the same day. Other option was to stay in Japan till 14th August. Not a good idea in my book. Wish it was a direct flight though !!:facepalm:

Hope things are safe. I just read about another 6.4 magnitude earthquake http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/07/30/japan.earthquake/