Trim Up not working on Bravo 3.

ccustomrides

Seaman
Hello,
I have a 2002 Bravo3 setup. After storage this year I noticed my trim up function no longer works. Trim down and Trailer only positions work good. Switch click in and out but drive wont go up. Yes I am in N and Yes drive is lowerd past the point where Trim up wouldnt function. So I checked the wires and the pump and everything looks good. No broken wires or any corrosion. I was told by my buddy that it has one sensor for the trim level on the dash and one for theup and down limit. So I checked the port side switch and foundall 3 wires attached to it and little gear inside. Nothing that looked out of place or broke. So should I just replace the trim limit switch and call it a day or do I need to do more testing. Mercury throttle/gear shifter looksto be a pain to take a part and inspect. I didnt see any screws or anything to even take it apart. I dont know any of the wires going to the pump or what they do. So testing wires would be pointless unless I knew what they did. So like I said no trim up but everything else works. 2002 496 mag with bravo3. Thanks.