johnson 70 hp new harness

worteltje

Recruit
hi guys,

my name is william and i'm from the netherlands. i own a elan centerconsole boat of aprox. 17 ft powered by a '93 johnson 70 hp 2-stroke outboard. recently i've bought a new throttle box from brp and now i want to connect everything with a new harness.

from a site in the us i've ordered the new harness for the brp throttlebox with the possibility to connect a systemcheck gauge and warninghorn. i've also ordered the gauge with the four warning lights. it has a connector on the back with 8 pins.

what i also want to do is reconnect the vro pump with the oiltank. i have a vro pump with the 4 wires so it is compatible with the systemcheck harness and gauge.

the only problem i have is that i don't have the proper connectors that goes on the engine. i've heard that there are connectors wich have leads on the engine side and they have a connector on the other side wich i can connect on the harness.

is there anybody on this forum who can help me with these 3 connectors? where can i get them? does anybody sell them, or maybe a internetlink??

with regards william