Repo Games

jtmarten

Master Chief Petty Officer
Anyone watch it?? I was LMAO at one 18yr old girl who said she was a smart, straight A student.

She thought the names of the Rice Krispies characters were FRED.

Then said Bill Clinton proved lightning was electricity by flying a kite with a key!!! She looked shocked when the host informed her that was in 1752, she was suprised Clinton wasn't mentioned in the history books! LOL.

When asked from which country a Kimono originates, she thought Dallas, then said maybe Canada, oh, but Canada is probably just a State, then came up with Jewpan (her pronunciation).

Thinking about it after the fact, the stupidity running rampant in this country is sobering.

After her first answer I just started thinking of the great movie line: "So, you're Al Myer's kid, eh? You look pretty stupid to me." LOL

royal0014

Re: Repo Games

Just think, she'll breed.....

<<)))(((>>

jtmarten

And the teachers that got her through school with straight A's will still be teaching.

Gotta wonder about that, very poor representative of the Texas public schools. (assuming she really did receive straight A's)

jollymark

Recruit

Repo Games is a reality series / game show that debuted April 26, 2011, on Spike TV in the United States. The show is produced by 495 Productions, the company responsible for the MTV reality hit Jersey Shore (MTV Networks owns Spike TV).

Hosts Josh Lewis and Tom DeTone are repo men. Their function is to pose a series of trivia questions to actual owners of vehicles in danger of being repossessed; failing that, they repossess the vehicle.

The game takes place in the driveway of the vehicle owner (or wherever the vehicle is parked). The vehicle is hooked up to a tow truck, and the owner is given a chance to win it back by answering five general-knowledge trivia questions. If the owner can answer three questions correctly, the vehicle is removed from the tow truck and the owner gets it back, with all delinquent payments and any outstanding loan balance paid off by the show. If not, the tow truck drives away with the vehicle. On occasion, if a vehicle owner becomes too physically or verbally abusive toward the hosts or camera crew, the game is not played and the vehicle is immediately repossessed.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I stumbled onto it a couple of weeks ago and attempted to watch for a while because the concept seemed pretty funny. However, it didn't take me long to realize I had a front row seat for the spectacle of someone preying on fellow human beings in difficult circumstances. While many of said circumstances are self inflicted, it still bothers me to think that we've become so callous as a society. I fear for us.