The mail man was good to me today

dozerII

Admiral
I got home and found a box sitting on the deck, and it had real nice contents as you can see in the first photo. We are heading out to the lake for four days and the temps are in the 90's, ( pretty hot for us Northerers) so this will help alot when we are sitting relaxing jigging for Eyes.
Once again I have to thank my bestest buddy as this is from him for the work I am going to do on his 16SS this winter, what a great guy.
Glen

Attachments

• top 001.JPG
    top 001.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 2
  • top 002.JPG
    top 002.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 2
  • top 003.JPG
    top 003.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 2
  • top 004.JPG
    top 004.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 2
  • top 005.JPG
    top 005.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 2

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: The mail man was good to me today

Looks great, just make sure it doesn't get in the way while fishing:)

Have fun Glen, catch a few tasty walleye for me will ya? :D (and post some pics)

paparoof

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yeah right on. I love it. I KNOW somewhere down the road I'm gonna want a top on my boat. Comfy shade in the middle of the lake!

heyyou325

Chief Petty Officer

Looks real nice, wished my guy would hurry up and contact me on my top so I can take the boat up for a fitting.

paultjohnson

Lieutenant Commander

How come you put it on backwards ? Just kiddn' Looks good man ! Nice and tall so ya can walk around ...

dozerII

Admiral

Hey thanks guys, it will be nice to not be in direct sunlight. The top is 56" from the top of the gunwals, so there is lots of head room.

dozerII

Admiral

Nice! I like mine but your 4 bow top should be even better. Look how much more area yours covers than mine http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ezmobee/New Boat/IMG_0460.jpg

Your right there is quite a difference, how long is your EZ 6', this one is 8'. I am waiting or two small fittings they forgot to include, so I can install the rear adjustable braces. They eliminate the rear straps and allow you fold it up and put the boot on with the top staning at the rear.
Have you tried yours running across the lake Ez, how fast and was it okay?
Glen

Attachments

• top 004.JPG
    top 004.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Yeah mines 6' I believe. Tried it at speed, wasn't comfortable with the side to side rocking and took it down. Mine was a cheapie though.