What is this??

Suncrest Sniper

Recruit
Looking to trade for this little 14 ft'er. It has a late 80's Yamaha 50 Pro on it and an 80's galvanized Shore Land'r trailer. The guy says the title reads 69' MFG but that's not yielding any hit's. I'm also trying to figure out what it's worth.

Thanks for any help,

SS

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.JP1.JPG
    photo.JP1.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.JPG5.jpg
    photo.JPG5.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 0

Suncrest Sniper

Recruit
Re: What is this??

I just re confirmed what the title says and he claims it reads 65' not 69' MFG. I did look at the glassic's list as well (member there) to confirm. This thing is clearly a 70's era boat from the lines. But if it's got a jacked title this may be why he wants to trade. I still want to find out what it is because I could possibly claim a lost title and have a new one made here in WA. I texted him for the Vin # on the boat not the title and will see if he can produce it. If not then it's a no deal.

SS

Suncrest Sniper

Recruit

No tags on the boat from the text I just got back. I'll contact the state about it Tuesday and what can be done. Still need a make, model and year though.

SS

blifsey

Senior Chief Petty Officer

When were HIN's required? Is it too old to have one?

V153

Lieutenant Commander

From the bow it looks a lil like a Hydrostream but I don't think they made a 14 footer. MFG could possibly stand for "manufactured" btw. As in homebuilt?

If the title matches the registration I'd leave well enough alone. No good can come from contacting the state ...

Suncrest Sniper

Recruit

Likely not a home built but I did wonder the same thing about it standing for "manufactured by" right off the bat. I does look like a Hydrostream now that you mention it. And I think seeing the title is in his name and clear we may well just leave it alone.
SS

Stachi

Lieutenant Commander

Looks like a SWEEEEEET little home built model to me... if all else fails.....are ya sure it can't take a 100HP ?....lol

Suncrest Sniper

Recruit

I guess it is possible that it could be home built and if so it's pretty cool and maybe that explains the title. He's coming down Thursday to look at my jet boat which is fast and scarry, part of the reason for getting rid of it. I just want something small that the wife and I can just cruise around in and not wake the whole lake when we do it. The jet boat was fun for a couple of seasons but we need to tame things down a bit.

SS