• I have a Motorola 8500x

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbenk

Commander
Re: Poll - Who wants an iBoats iPhone app?

Absolutely. Or at the very least a mobile friendly theme that doesn't include vertical banners, pop-ups & lots of javascript menus, etc. Also, reply boxes that are mobile friendly.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I'd love to have one, but a forum poll won't get it done. I'm sure it's a lot of work for admin, but I bet they'll get to it eventually. Maybe if we pester JB and Bob_VT enough............ Hmmmmm.:p

sasto

Captain

I spend way to much time here as it is. :facepalm: I better get back to work! But, you have my vote.

marcoalza

Chief Petty Officer

but a forum poll won't get it done. Maybe if we pester JB and Bob_VT enough............ Hmmmmm.:p

My idea was to get some feedback so that Mr JB and crew can then make a informed decision. :D

lncoop

Vice Admiral

My idea was to get some feedback so that Mr JB and crew can then make a informed decision. :D

Doubt if Mr. JB has any truck with iphones and other such nonsense.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It is not up to JB, so get off my back.:mad:

4. Attacks (bashing) on any person, organization, company or other entity will not be permitted.

10. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints about the rules, management or moderation of this site please contact a moderator via PM or iboats management for discussion. It is forbidden to debate these rules or their enforcement in the forum.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Seriously guys, the mods have NOTHING to do with this, the chevy ads, or anything like that. I wouldn't even say we particularly have the ear of the site owners. So posting this threads is really a waste of keystrokes. A private message sent to Tanner Williams, who actually is employed by iboats, might be a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.