Owners manual

Does anyone know where I can find an owners manual for a TS 182 Tournament Crestliner?? I don't mind if I have to pay but I can't seem to get any info on it. TIA.
Wally

3dees

Cadet
Re: Owners manual

maybe call Crestliner. I just bought a new Crestliner and it did'nt come with any manual. what do you need to know?

Re: Owners manual

maybe call Crestliner. I just bought a new Crestliner and it did'nt come with any manual. what do you need to know?

It's my neighbors boat and I wanted to get out in it to see what he needed. We went out yesterday and caught our Trout limit for 3 of us 3 times. Just kept throwing the smaller ones back for next time. This boat was set up for Walleye fishing and has controls all over the place. His live wells were always emptying themselves but I found controls front and back for them. His steering is really bad as it has way too much play in it. He has to turn the wheel 2 revs to make the motor move. I think it's low on Hydraulic oil but don't know what oil or if it needs to bleed the cylinder. Our only dealer here is either closed for holidays or too busy to answer the phone when he is open. I will keep trying to get some info. The boat is a 2000 TS 182 with a 175 OB motor. Any thoughts on the steering would be appreciated.
Cheers Wally