Larson 89, Mercruiser - Diagram of fuse panel?

robi0376

Recruit
Does anyone know where I can get a picture or diagram of the fuse panel? I cannot get any power to put the motor down. I have power to everything else, so I'm hoping it's just a fuse.
Thanks.

Grand Larsony

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Larson 89, Mercruiser - Diagram of fuse panel?

Two suggestions:

1. Basic 12v troubleshooting with a multi-meter and\or continuity tester. Start at one end, work backwards\forwards.

2. Call Larson. They were able to send me basic (generic) wiring information for my old boat. Fairly helpful, but you can likely find the same info online. Wiring colors are pretty standard.

Good luck.

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Larson 89, Mercruiser - Diagram of fuse panel?

i think the wiring dia. ya want is in the service manual. ya want the dia. of the trim system. this is provided by mercruiser..

boat wiring dia. are either non existent or provided by the mfg. of the boat. these elec. systems would control everything that is not related to the engine/drive. ie. nav lights, bilge pump, horn, radio, etc.

so.
what engine/drive and year.. http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=220416

fwiw. my neighbor just got a 2011 glastron. his trim didn't work either... the repair was reconnecting the wiring harness back together that was behind the remote. the remote had been removed by the dealer to service the hr meter. they didn't get the trim button reconnected when they put the remote back together and reinstalled. don't count on that being your problem though. that was an example..