Looking for 4.3 Mercruiser Ignition Control Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

chop413

Cadet
I have a 96' Mercruiser 4.3L and I have been looking for a ICM for a few weeks now. The cost of a new one is over $400, is there a different part number for a different year or motor that would work without any problems on mine. I have seen some that look just alike but with different part numbers.

My part number is 807829T1 or the NipponDenso number is 131300-2360. EDIT: Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Reming870

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Looking for 4.3 Mercruiser Ignition Control Module

I have a module in a box of misc parts at home. I do not know what number or make it is. I'll look later tonight and post tomorrow whether or not I have one.

chop413

Cadet

I have a module in a box of misc parts at home. I do not know what number or make it is. I'll look later tonight and post tomorrow whether or not I have one.

Ok, Thank you

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

If you guys want to discuss buying parts, do it by PM, not on the forums. Please read the Forum rules.

You will need the proper PN for your module. Many look the same, but are programmed differently inside.

chop413

Cadet

If you guys want to discuss buying parts, do it by PM, not on the forums. Please read the Forum rules.

You will need the proper PN for your module. Many look the same, but are programmed differently inside.

Ok, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.