Hey Kiwi Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuggler's Blues

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Hey Kiwi Phil

I've been searching for that thread all night, If you are referring to the "was it something I said?. Did it get deleted, If so that is too bad it was funny.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I think you two blokes could be right. I can't find it either.
Maybe it became too much fun for the fun police.
They obviously don't know what Murphy's last law is.
Cheers
Phillip

fireman57

Captain

I didn't think we broke any rules. Nothing political, nothing about the mods, nothing about your momma..... yet.

Smuggler's Blues

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I havent been around here that long, but I didnt see anything that I would consider that bad in that thread.

fireman57

Captain

Phil pick new topic and we'll start another one until we get caught! I thought we had a pretty good following on the other one not to mention the group participation factor.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Phil pick new topic and we'll start another one until we get caught! I thought we had a pretty good following on the other one not to mention the group participation factor.

Funny you should say that.
I was only going to put up a couple of 'one-liners', then I accidentally noticed the way the "views' were growing, so I wondered; "will this make 1,000 views", and bingo, it did. Next I thought I would try for 1,500, then 2,000.
The thread had one heck of a following to it.
I have been very careful to not use 'one-liners' with marginal language, religious undertones (and believe me, there are a stack of them surrounding Irish people) and none with a political lean.
I felt none were 'bad' - I made a point of keeping out possible 'bad ones'.

Cheers
Phillip

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That thread turned into a vulgar joke swapping contest and was deleted. You pull that crap again and risk a vacation.

Getting pretty close to a violation already.

10. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints about the rules, management or moderation of this site please contact a moderator via PM or iboats management for discussion. It is forbidden to debate these rules or their enforcement in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.