Great place to share love for boats

rivermouse

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I just discovered this forum. Seems to have every thing a boater could want..See you often..

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Great place to share love for boats

You got that right! Welcome to the forum. Where are you located and what boat do you have?

aspeck

Staff member

It's about time you discovered this forum ... what took you so long! ;)

There are a few you have to watch out for around here ... lncoop, Bob_VT, sasto, Lipp, kenmyfam, and others.:eek::p:D But for the most part, a great bunch of guys and gals that will do almost anything for you and some really smart technical guys that can really help the "part-time" mechanic. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

skargo

Banned

There are some great people here, and I have personally made some good, real life friends via this forum!

lncoop

Vice Admiral

It's about time you discovered this forum ... what took you so long! ;)

There are a few you have to watch out for around here ... lncoop, Bob_VT, sasto, Lipp, kenmyfam, and others.:eek::p:D But for the most part, a great bunch of guys and gals that will do almost anything for you and some really smart technical guys that can really help the "part-time" mechanic. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Hey, I got top billing! Oh, wait a minute.......:( Welcome aboard mouse. Tell us about your rig(s) and yourself when you get a chance.

BosnBill

Banned

I hope I'm not to presumptuous here, iboats is without a doubt the best forum on boating, but I just want to introduce a blogsite whose theme is the boating passion; one I think you can relate to as a boater. It's a "great place to share love of boats". You can check it out at What Is It About Boating...? It's not a substitute for this fabulous site, it's just a simple diversion, if you decide chose to get yet another perspective. :)

tallcanadian

Captain

Welcome rivermouse. Tell us more about yourself. This site is awesome and the help and fellow boaters are second to none. Welcome aboard.