Help, Can't Figure out what I need to fix a gear lube oil leak

Rupp179

Recruit
I have a '90 sea ray bowrider with a 3.0 Mer I/O. I believe the outdrive is a Alpha 1 because of it's age. The situation is this:
I had to replace my bellows due to seperation in the exhaust bellow. So I replaced both the upper bellow and lower one. I purchased all new gaskets and made sure each of them was in place. I also replaced the water pump while the lower unit was off. I did my bellow and water pump job and replaced all the units. Now for some reason the bolt that runs straight down in the middle of the bell housing on the exhaust part is leaking gear oil. It's the bolt that has a arm for the engaging/disengaging cable that runs to the upper unit. So now I;m trying to figure out what that part is called and if they sell a kit to replace the whole bolt, nuts, etc. or just the gasket/seal? The boat runs great still in the water with the leak but I was also wondering if I shouldn't put it into the water until it was fixed? Any suggestions/knowledge on that part and if I should run it or not? You're helping out a Coastie! Thanks:p