intermittant problem with2002 Evinrude 200HP

Watercop302

Recruit
I got one for you guys to ponder. I'm a lake patrol officer in Texas. I am running a 2002 Evinrude 200 w/ Ficht. My motor has developed a problem over the past several weeks. If I shut down after running for a while the motor will not restart. When I turn the key on I get the chrip from the warning system, all lights on the tach come on and go off in sequence as they should. (Here comes the problem). The "check engine","hot", "no oil" lights come on. I can not get it to start for close to 10 min. It will not turn over, click or anything. Our local shop has put the engine on the computer. No codes, does not show overheating at all. The motor is sucking oil from the external tank. I have not had any warnings from the system like no oil. The SLOW system has not come on. I have checked the water line to the computer. It is unobstructed from the supply, thru the computer and the return line.I have beat my head on the perverbial brick wall. Help is appreciated. That brick wall tends to hurt a little after a while. LOL I've been told there may be an intermittant EMM issue going on here.