Pictures of my recently acquired boat!

PPCS

Seaman Apprentice
Hello Everyone,

Recently I started a discussion in order to determine the make and model of a boat I wanted to buy. Unfortunately this attempt failed, but I bought the boat nonetheless.

I made some pictures so what do you guys think? I really love the boat and it does every thing it is supposed to do and better. The boat is in better nick than I thought and the motor runs like a charm. However the only thing that let's it down is the fuel consumption. At slow cruising (1500rpm) the engine still does about 2,5/3 GPH. I think that is way too much for that type of slow cruising.

Exept of the fuel consumption I am totally fond of the boat and I alreay spend a lot of time on her cruising and making her look even better!

Now it is time for the pics:

DSC_3839.jpg

DSC_3838.jpg

DSC_3836.jpg

DSC_3835.jpg

DSC_3829.jpg

DSC_3824.jpg

Bamaman1

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Pictures of my recently acquired boat!

That is an absolutely beautiful boat. We don't see anything like that in the U.S. I have had a Yamaha 115 hp engine on a 24 foot pontoon boat for the past 26 years, and you cannot kill'em.

Unfortunately, ridiculously high taxes on gasoline have run the price out of sight in Europe. (We're complaining about gas prices which are half what you're paying.)
Amsterdam makes up for their high gas prices with bicycles. A beautiful 6' blonde (female) bicycler barreling down the street in Amsterdam with a cell phone tucked under her chin is quite a sight to behold.

Good luck with your boating.