1675 Impact

gasman1

Cadet
Just about to buy one of these and was wondering if there was anyone on here who has one already. I am going to put a Honda 90 on it. Also any input about the motor choice would be appreciated. I am going to be using mostly for fishing walleye and bass.
Thanks

motorpsykler

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1675 Impact

Great choices, in my opinion. If I was to buy new I would be right there. Maybe Yamaha 90hp instead of Honda, but that's just personal preference. The Honda is solid.

gasman1

Cadet
Re: 1675 Impact

Finally got the new Impact. Put some hours on the Honda 90. Seems to work good and has an awesome holeshot and seems to get up and plane right away. One thing I have noticed is that at 4000-5000 seems to be like a drone noise. Not sure if it is some kind of vibration coming from the motor but noise doesnt apear to be coming from the motor. It seems to be coming from the bottom of the boat or under neath the floor. Nothing serious but noticeable. Anyone else had this happen? Rod locker in floor is great and this boat handles the waves like nothing. Would highly recommend this boat.