How to install Hose on Sea Water Pump Outlet?

New owner of a used 2007 Splendor Boat with Mercruiser 350 Mag Horizon and Bravo III. SN Engine 0W653592 and outdrive 0W917189. Everything is new to me with this engine and appears hard to get too. Have order a Mercruiser shop manual but they say it will take weeks. Searched online for shop manual pages having to do with installing the outlet hose coming off the backside of the Sea Water Pump, but could not find it online. My real problem is getting to the hose, don't know what I have to take off to get to it. Actually real problem is that it blew off I think because of sand and/or mud being sucked into the system and assume I have a stoppage somewhere in the freshwater system. Plan on starting to back-flush the fresh water system starting at the hose that attaches to the Port Elbow on the exhaust and work my way back to the Sea Water Pump. Anybody every done this? Any help will be appreciated.

79Merc80

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: How to install Hose on Sea Water Pump Outlet?

Hello:

This is the outboard forum, you really should be posting this in the MerCruiser I/O Forum

***********************MOD's, Please move this to the I/O MerCruiser Forum**********************

Re: How to install Hose on Sea Water Pump Outlet?

Thanks, I just moved it to the Mercruiser I/O Forum. At least I got it in the Mercury group, not bad for first post.