Newbie taking some time to introduce myself

Bduece

Recruit
Hi,
I'm new to the world of boating. I recently purchased a 2007 Crest 22LE with a 90hp Honda 4 stroke. She has 67hours on her now. We named her The Nickle! I thought I'd say Hi before I started asking questions.

Thanks
Bill

a1nowell

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Newbie taking some time to introduce myself

Bduece,

Welcome, ask away no holding back on this site. Just remember to give details of your boat and motor on every different thread and someone will be on you like peanut butter on jelly.

The Rooster

Ensign

Welcome Bduece, care to elaborate on the name (The Nickle) ???

Bduece

Recruit

THe Nickle was for my Father in Law, He recently retired from the Fire Department after 32 years of service.He was on Engine 5 which is often referred to as The Nickle.
Bill

lncoop

Vice Admiral

THe Nickle was for my Father in Law, He recently retired from the Fire Department after 32 years of service.He was on Engine 5 which is often referred to as The Nickle.
Bill

Very cool name Bduece. Boat names are supposed to mean something, and that one definitely does. What a great way to honor your FIL. I know he's proud. That's a nice rig you took down. Enjoy, and welcome aboard. Don't be a stranger.:cool:

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome aboard Bduece, looking forward to pix of your Crest.

glenn

This looks like a nice place to anchor and join in with Bduece to introduce myself. I am expecting the delivery of my first boat, a new Harris Flotebote Sunliner 240 with a Mercury Verado 150 in the next few days. My wife says I'm impossible to live with at the moment, so I figure I'll pass the time with people here that understand my excitement. Speaking of names, we were discussing them when our 9 year old asked what we were talking about. My wife explained we were trying to decide on a name for the boat. He said, "Just name it "Bob" and be done." Any guesses what we decided??! :) I'm looking forward to learning and getting acquainted with you all. Have a blast Bduece!