four winns 225 sundowner upholstery

lutheran

Recruit
I just bought a 2003 Four Winns Sundowner and it appears that the prior owner left the boat uncovered for some time. Unfortunately, all of the seats in the cockpit have worn and need to be replaced.

Does anyone know if Four Winns sells old model captain chairs as well as the rest of the cushioned seating for my boat? If not, is the only option to go to a local reupholster and have them take care of replacing the vinyl?

RIDEPATE

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: four winns 225 sundowner upholstery

I just bought a 2003 Four Winns Sundowner and it appears that the prior owner left the boat uncovered for some time. Unfortunately, all of the seats in the cockpit have worn and need to be replaced.

Does anyone know if Four Winns sells old model captain chairs as well as the rest of the cushioned seating for my boat? If not, is the only option to go to a local reupholster and have them take care of replacing the vinyl?

Welcome!!! Your best bet will be to let an upholestry shop re-do.

RIDEPATE

Petty Officer 1st Class

I thought I noticed your boat. How are things coming along? I read before you were have some issues.

We are good. Not a thimbal full of water out of the drain last outing.........Did you not just go on a trip??? How'd it go??

Lindeman23

Seaman

Yes went on the trip. Lake Norman is a beautiful lake and cannot wait to go back. The boat ran perfectly but I felt like my 20ft was the smallest boat on the water. On the way home I lost the tread on my trailer which really sucked. Here is a few pics.

Right outside our front door

RIDEPATE

Petty Officer 1st Class

Awesome bro!!!!!!!! Looks like the accomidations were sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Ramp at the house-golden!!!!!
We will be taking off for the Emerald-Coast in 9-days..............I can't wait!!!!! Sorry about the tire, at least you had a spare!!!

Lindeman23

Seaman

Awesome bro!!!!!!!! Looks like the accomidations were sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Ramp at the house-golden!!!!!
We will be taking off for the Emerald-Coast in 9-days..............I can't wait!!!!! Sorry about the tire, at least you had a spare!!!

Yes, I was really lucky I had a spare considering we were in the mountains of NC. But yes the place was amazing, didn't want to leave and cannot wait to go back. Enjoy your trip!