Need Owners Manual for 1975 Sea Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard77

Recruit
Just purchased a 1975 Sea Ray Model SRV 190 with Mercruiser 260 Engine and need to
find an owners manual for it.
Thought someone might have a PDF Copy that they could send me.
Thanks
Howard77

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Need Owners Manual for 1975 Sea Ray

Give SeaRay a call with your hull ID number. You may be able to get a copy of the owners manual.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Being 36 years old I doubt there is a pdf since computers weren't readily available then and I would be really suprised if the company had one that old if it ever existed to begin with.

Boats aren't like cars that come with a comprehensive manual, they may have only built 100-200 of your boat and it just isn't feasable to make a manual.

Was there something specific you needed to know?

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

A factory service manual for your specific engine/drive will be of far more use. Look for information about that in the Mercruiser repair forum.

I have a 1977 srv 197 w/. OMC ford 351 electric shift. I found a manual via ebay. Chk with your local sea ray dealer, esp if they are an older dealer. They might have some manuals laying around.

Howard77

Recruit

Being 36 years old I doubt there is a pdf since computers weren't readily available then and I would be really suprised if the company had one that old if it ever existed to begin with.

Boats aren't like cars that come with a comprehensive manual, they may have only built 100-200 of your boat and it just isn't feasable to make a manual.

Was there something specific you needed to know?

Thanks for the lecture, but there are devises called scanners and I found the full 800 page Shop Manual plus a copy of the original Owner Manual in PDF Format..downloaded it and have copies of both now.
Bert

5150abf

Vice Admiral

For the engine yes, not the boat and that wasn't a lecture, I was simply stating that boats normally don't come with owners manuals like a car does.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Thanks for the lecture, but there are devises called scanners and I found the full 800 page Shop Manual plus a copy of the original Owner Manual in PDF Format..downloaded it and have copies of both now.
Bert

Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.