Looking for Flooring Vinyl...

blackberg

Seaman
does anyone have a source of flooring vinyl by the yard or foot. iboats doesnt carry it.

I need it for the fishing area of a pontoon boat, approximately about 40 inches by 8 feet, which means 1.5-2 yards of 8.5' wide material or about 3 yards of 6' wide material and have some wasted leftover. Ive seen some places online but they only sell a minium of 15 feet

thanks
-bb

sschefer

Rear Admiral
Re: Looking for Flooring Vinyl...

Cabela's Marine Standard Floor Vinyl. It's what all the top custom boat builders use. It came in my 2011 Jetcraft and I put it in my 91 MonArk 1800 FS. Easy to install with outdoor vinyl adhesive from Home Depot.

RIDEPATE

Petty Officer 1st Class

Overtons sells some too.

blackberg

Seaman

yeah the defender stuff looks like a good option,
thats the stuff that looks like carpet correct?

thanks
-bb

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yup, has a pretty good texture to it. I was worried about it getting slippery when wet but after getting it Im not worried. Cant wait to get it down, gonna look nice and I'll be able to hose out the inside. They had the best price on it still EZ, I looked all over and it was near $5 cheaper a yard than anyplace else I could find.

blackberg

Seaman

thanks, that gray seems to be exactly what I am looking for,
luckily I am just doing the small area, since they dont carry 8 foot wide of it.
The 54" version will prevent me wasting too much for my application
thanks
-bb

lowjane

Cadet

thanks, that gray seems to be exactly what I am looking for,
luckily I am just doing the small area, since they dont carry 8 foot wide of it.
The 54" version will prevent me wasting too much for my application
thanks
-bb

I just replaced my pontoon deck with the grey marine vinyl, It went on slick no problems.
I also got it in 8 foot width and the 16 foot deck went on one piece no problem.
I used a rolling pin to make sure there were no bubbles and worked in 4 X 8 sections
Of course I purchased it in Canada but when I was south I priced it and bass pro has it in 8" widths
I wanted to floor it in one piece rather than have seems and leakage of moisture into the seams

Good Luck!

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s..._cat=RLP&cm_pla=98240&cm_ite=productname_link