Literature Search: Omega Boats

zzwerzy

Recruit
Hi Everyone!<br /><br />Just found this BB. Very cool.<br /><br />I'm trying to track down a source for literature on my 1972 Omega 18' Runabout. Specifically, I'm looking for an owners manual / service manual. Anyone know of a source? I have been watching eBay listings for "Omega" for about a year, but no joy.<br /><br />Many thanks,<br />Steve

Rogor

Cadet
Re: Literature Search: Omega Boats

Hi, did you find out anything on Omega Boats? If so where, thank you Roger

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

A little info:<br /><br /> web page<br /><br />Put Omega in the search box<br /><br />Try calling (909)624-5112 Omega Boats

zzwerzy

Recruit

Thanks for that, Rick. I tried the number, and although the lady there accknowleges that aty one time it used to be the number for Omega, it is now a residential line. And as far as that web page is concerned, it's in New Zealand! No Omegas there, but it was interesting to look at.<br /><br />I haven't had much luck tracking down an operator's manual, but I did come up with an engine manual, or a copy of one at least. If someone needs info on the Waukesha Ford small and big block marine powerplants, or Jacuzzi jet drives, please post.<br /><br />Happy motoring,<br />Steve