Grady White

cole1340

Seaman Apprentice
I have recently become the proud owner of a 1979 Grady-White Chesapeake 212 Cuddy Cabin. It has a Chevy 350 with stern drive. The motor was bad and I have a new one coming. I understand that it is next to impossible to find an owners manual for a boat this old but I thought I would give it a try, also if anyone has any other info on this model boat it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Re: Grady White

Did you call Grady. They should be able to get you a copy one way or another

cole1340

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Grady White

Thanks for the suggestions dingbat and 12footer. I am sorry to take so much time to reply but the silly season is taking its toll. (this is funny) I was in my favorite oyster bar the other night when I ran into a guy I used to play softball with. Well, after talking with him I found out that he is the manager of a Grady White dealership about an hour north of my residence. My wife and I cracked up. What a small world. That's not all of it. It turns out that the guy I bought my boat from owns a boat dealership in Greenville, NC. What a hook up. To make a long story short, both of my friends are working hard to find what I need. Thanks again for your support.