Saturday

D

DJ

How do you spend your Saturday?

Since it's impossible to get on local lakes here on a nice weekend, I just did my usual.

-Spend time on iboats.

-Wash both cars. Waxed one.

-Mowed the lawn.

-Cleaned out one garage.

-Took some stuff to Goodwill.

-Awakened a friends 1994 Evinrude 3.3 HP. This one was the most fun. Since it hadn't run in twelve years, it needed some TLC. Cleaned carb, looked at and ordered a new impeller, replaced fuel line, ordered a new hood latch, drained and refilled lower unit.

She purrs like a little kitten.:) I'll install the new impeller and latches when they get here and give it back. No charge-good friend.

Whew! Time for a nap!

wifisher

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Saturday

Kind of crappy weather here today, so hard to do too much. Put a new floor in the spare bedroom this morning, and since the rain is letting up a little, going to hit the lake in a little while.

Even on nice weekends, there are a few lakes I can go to, and if I don't have the lake to myself, there are only one or two others. Of course northern WI has a few more lakes than AZ.

Never a line at any of the boat ramps I go to.

We had huge plans to get some of the dogs out on the river, but the Hustler is broke again. Good thing for her she is gorgeous and has been in the family since she was just a pup. :) Instead we spent the good part of our saturday at our day jobs and now are reading over and over the Seloc chapter on the fuel pump.
Good thing it's supposed to rain all week.

JoLin

Vice Admiral

Shopped for some dishes for the new boat. Couldn't find anything local so came home and ordered a set from Amazon. Drove over to the marina to load up the boat for tomorrow's maiden voyage, but the detailers were still working on the topsides. I paid off the marina and collected the keys.

All in all, a bunch of wheel spinning today. Oh, well- if the prophecy is correct I only haver another 17... 16 minutes left, anyway

Art Bernard

Banned

Beautiful weather, slick water and a great day fishing and boating in St. Andrews Bay Panama City Fl:)

Art

aspeck

Staff member

Worked at the church this AM .... mowing, weedeating, flower beds, etc. Helped daughter with homework early afternoon, showed a rental property, and then around 3:30, to the LAKE! Yea! First time since January. Boat ran great, caught a few, daughter had fun driving, but she got HUNGRY so off to new restaurant that opened in the area ... YUM! Sunburnt, tired, but a good day!

sschefer

Rear Admiral

I got up early and finished rigging my new boat. Then I went to West Marine and got the rest of the stuff I needed. Came home and
cut the lawns, washed the new boat and fired up the brand new Merc for the first time. Took my truck over and had it washed. Took my Malibu over and had it washed. Hooked the boat up and got it ready to go for it's first splash early tomorrow morning.

Not a bad Saturday.