truckboat2.jpg

BBogey

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: My Rig (Pic Test)

That looks like one nice set-up!!! :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yes it is. I'm just trying to gather the onions to post a pic of my rigs. Not today,esspecially after seeing that beauty.<br />So, I'll post this happy critter instead........<br />
dancnkid_e0.gif

BBogey

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey, I'm not proud! :eek: LOL, I truly enjoy reading about guys "big" boats, and seeing pics of them. My pride and joy is this duck/fish boat that I just got!<br />
View

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

BBogey, That boat must FLY with that merc on it.<br />Big boats aint "all that" sometimes. I'm 49years old, and would hate the thought of having to load that big old PennYan I had when I was younger.<br />I have 2 boats, this is one;<br />
12FOOTR269.jpg
<br />This is a 1953 Lonestar "Sportster",12Footer.<br />It s powered by a 7.5HP merc. It has a fishfinder and a trolling motor. The enclosed bow has a refrigerator type light in it. Open the hatch, and the little dude runs-over and turns the light on.<br />I have been offered 900bukz for this old girl, but no way. IT is the easiest and most convieniant little thing I have ever owned.<br />It isn't very "back-friendly", but I'm going to stick some cheapo Wal Mart seats in it one day. The wheel on the port gunwhale is there so I can plane her out. She is slightly underpowered, and I'm thinking of sticking a massive 10HP merc on it. But as it sits, I can get an 8 hour day of fishin and put-putting out of 3 gallons of gas.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

This is my other one, 1989 Bayliner Capri 1650.<br />It was purchased new by one of my brohers.<br />I aquired it from my father, who never used it,after buying it from my brother.<br />I don't use this one as much (can't get into the flats too easily with it).<br />But it drives nice and is much more comfortable than my baby bass rig.<br />Top speed is only around 30MPH, but that is fast enough for an old guy like me.<br />
Image003592.jpg

evin300

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey nice spread 12'er! I really like that classic lonestar. Maybe we could start a "Show us your boat" thread?

Hooty

Rear Admiral

All great lookin' rigs but what got my attention was the CB antena of Kenh's p/u.<br />Again, fine lookin' rigs.<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />hooty

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

LOL.Yea, Hooty. It looks like he can realy hndle some RF.<br />Hey, Ken. What you got in there? a 2510Uniden hooked to a Johnson Custom 12pack,with twin Leese-Nevil alternators? <br />"Break, one-nine" Skipland,skipland,skipland"<br />LOL

kenh1010

Seaman Apprentice

boat1.jpg
<br />All great boats, but you guys need to spice them up a bit. For instance, this is the boat I sold so I could buy the newer one.<br />It a 72 Seasport with twin Johnson outboards and if you think it was easy mounting the basketball hoop in it.... Well<br />it wasnt! But if you catch as few fish as I do, you need something to occupy your time.<br />Honesty, I got this boat at a garage sale<br />for $1.00! It was sitting in a feild for<br />12 years and the guy told me to haul it away.<br />It cleaned up much better than I thought it would and to my suprise, After very little effort, both motors fired right up!<br />I sold it very cheap and reget it now. I put a lot of time and heart into it but I saw the new one for sale at a very good price I got the bug and made a quick desision. It is much easier to tow and handle the new one and I do like it, but I was more attached to the big old one.<br />I'll post my old 1976 14' Lund w/25 Evinrude <br />when I get a picture. Good boating guys.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

1 DOLLAR?? SOLD!! <br />That one would be fantastic down here in th gulf for offshore. I don't blame you one bit fo missing her.

saltwateranglin

Seaman Apprentice

Here's my 88 23' Winner W/A<br />She's has twin 140 hp cr Johnsons with plans to change out in the spring with twin Yamaha 150's. Never heard much of Winner Boats when I picked her up but found it to be an extremely strong and seaworthy boat. It's much drier than my Grady and takes seas much better. Been a great first season with her so far.<br />
5157013.ptp

Ranger354

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ok, tell me how you guys put your pictures on here. I got one for you but can seem to get it over here.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The following is a re-post;<br />First, brackets [ these things ] can't be used in the explaination (you would get a picture instead of a "how-2".).<br />So I'll replace brakets with exclamation points..<br />Second; You need a place to get pics from. A web-hosting site is great, because you can upload your own pics,then you type in the "majic line" to insert them.<br /><br />The little beer icon is found at http://130.94.169.148/vbulletin/images/smilies/beer.gif <br /><br />So a picture would be ;<br /><br />!img!http yadayadayada.gif!/img!<br /><br /><br />to post his mug up there as opposed to the link, type it in like it is with !img! before the link. Then !/img! after the link.<br />Remeber, use brackets instead of exclamation points, and it will get the pic..Like this;<br /> <br /><br />Now, here is a nice place for FREE animated gifs.......... http://animatedgif.net/ <br /><br />This is a nice FREE web hosting spot that is right up our alley (yer gonna like this place). http://fishingworks.com/ <br />ADDENDUM:<br /> You can't simpy upload a pic. You must fisrt have a web hosting site such as the one given above. Most such sites charge a fee. The one above does not,but has it's limitations. You will have to upload the pics from your puter to the photo gallery of this hosting site. It's all easy. If you need further assitance, Email me direct, but be sure to mention "iboats" in te subject line, so I know it aint a virus or "nekid girly pitchers."<br /><br />Good luck.

petryshyn

Commander

nice boat KENH<br /><br />my Boat ain't nuthin special......but the lift is solar powered....<br />
lift.jpg

Valv

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ranger354 that's it. You cannot post your boat it's too nice....now you are just like Capt. Solo.. ;) Also bass looks like the singing one off the plate...too fake..... ;) Just kidding....nice catch.... I am glad you can do that in February, here in MN we have 2ft of ice on top of lake, and short sleeves are not too popular... :D <br /><br />Val