1990 Thompson Cutlass 195 info

JJBoatr

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hey all,
Just looking to get any information I can about my 1990 Thompson Cutlass 195 Open Bow(Mercruiser 5.0+Alpha 1). I know the company stopped making boats around 96'ish, but I haven't been able to find any info about the newer models anywhere. It's like they didn't exist. Some people have told me that they were of decent quality and others have said they wouldn't pollute the lake with one. While I don't much care about "brand bashing" and all that nonsense, I would like to hear a few objective opinions about this boat. How do they compare to a Four Winns, or a Wellcraft of the same era? It seems to be well built and has weathered the last 21 years pretty well. I would especially like to know the weight of my boat along with any other factory specs that can be dug up. Any info provided will be greatly appreciated.

JJBoatr

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1990 Thompson Cutlass 195 info

Really? No help? I thought for sure someone on this site would be able to give a little info. It's not every day that this forums members get stumped. Thanks for any effort applied to my question. I will just have to live with my mystery boat. LOL