Can someone yea or nay reputable shops in parker, yuma, riverside area?

scooper77515

Senior Chief Petty Officer
My dad took my seadoo xp to yuma and my brother has a supercharged merc powered seadoo boat. They need somone with a good rep to work on their stuff.

Also, any warnings of repeated poor repair places would be appreciated...where they need to stay away from.

scooper77515

Re: Can someone yea or nay reputable shops in parker, yuma, riverside area?

Nothing? Nobody?

If someone asked me this about the Houston area, I could quickly give good advice.

smoothoperaider

Recruit

I have a little info for you in the Yuma area. First off, we are down to 1 boat shop, Yuma Marine run by a guy named Aaron. I did have some work done by them last year during the busy season which took a while and I got out for zero cost in light of that fact. I went back this year and Aaron went so far above and beyond to re-instill my confidence (again at no cost) that they will be my boat shop as long as I live here. I feel that I have been treated very well and Yuma Marine has my loyalty. No, I am of no relation and I don't have a large or expensive boat that requires me to pour loads of cash into their shop. All of that said, bear in mind that these guys are VERY busy this time of year.

Hope this helps.

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

Parker yamaha (also seadoo dealership)

scooper77515

I have heard good stuff about Parker Yamaha.

And thanks for the suggestion on Yuma Marine. I can imagine the only guy in town get's kinda busy during peak season!