1963 Tolly Craft lots of work to do
before2.jpg
[/IMG]

Rmaster193

Cadet
Re: my newest project

schoolstuff104.jpg
[/IMG]
this is the head floor and its a mess ,rotted wood all the way though to the fiber glass on bottom im having trouble working on that part please step in and help me if you like. so the winter came and got to cold to work on her i will post more pictures of what i did if you have any questions to ask me please DO i still have lots of work to do on her seems like im always running into some more work to do on her. Robert

clemsparks

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Wow...that looks like a BIG project, but a NEAT one for sure! Definitely keep us posted with lots of photos, please!

What is your plan for power and/or what powered it originally?

Clem

Tahorover

Chief Petty Officer

schoolstuff104.jpg
[/IMG]
this is the head floor and its a mess ,rotted wood all the way though to the fiber glass on bottom im having trouble working on that part please step in and help me if you like. so the winter came and got to cold to work on her i will post more pictures of what i did if you have any questions to ask me please DO i still have lots of work to do on her seems like im always running into some more work to do on her. Robert
A plywood boat that was covered in glass can have a ton of hidden rot. Removing the glass and replacing the whole plywood panel is the only way to do it right. You will need a plywood scarfer.

Rmaster193

Cadet

thanks Clem ! my plan for power has not cross my mind yet if you know what i mean lol , but if you have an idea jump right in with it . i think originally it was powerd by a six cylinder dont know for sure. it has a Volvo penta out drive 280 i examined it close and found that someone had drilled new holes for it so i dont know what it had. it was worm out today and i started working on her i took out all the rot wood all the way back to the stern. ill have pictures this weekend.