Looking at Glastron MX 175 Limited 2005

dgine

Recruit
I'm seeing this boat Saturday. Mercuiser 130 HP. Pretty clean. Price CDN$12,900.
I need the boat for boat rides and skiing (I have two young kids). Comes with EZloader.
I'm wondering, with so many hits on the website, why it's not getting sold.

Your thought, please...

Thank You!

jmarty10

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Looking at Glastron MX 175 Limited 2005

You will only know the answer to this once you see it. I'm assuming its at a marina or dealership? If so ask dealer that question, in fact get all your questions lined up and if you like it and can come to a price please make sure the final sale is contingent on a marine survey/inspection. This will be the best money you spend on a boat. Good Luck

jkust

Rear Admiral

Lots of window shoppers no money. Also, at least prior to the recent run up in gas prices, the 4 cylinders sat and sat and sat while the v6's and their nearly 50% extra power got snapped up quickly. Same or better fuel efficiency, little additional cost in the used market and years longer satisfaction. Of course those currently with a 4 cylinder will disagree.

dgine

Recruit

Thanks for that. About the 6 cyl., I wouldn't know. Of note, though: I'm using this on a 7km by 1km wide lake. Relatively small.