Oregon?

BARKLEY

Banned
Been on this awesome site for a few months. Totally enjoy it and the people on the site. So, is there anybody from Oregon or Washington? Heck, anybody from thr Northwest?? Just curious? Thanks::D:D

Robbabob

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Oregon?

Been on this awesome site for a few months. Totally enjoy it and the people on the site. So, is there anybody from Oregon or Washington? Heck, anybody from thr Northwest?? Just curious? Thanks::D:D

Ah yes, several... I think one of the moderators is from up there.

BARKLEY

Banned

Cool.. Keep them comming!! Detroit lake (Oregon) is my place to take my boat. Anyone else?

heyyou325

Chief Petty Officer

In the Starcraft part, there a couple from Oregon, 2 I think from Wa, and at least 2 of us from Idaho. I'm from Sagle, just south of Sandpoint, about 5 miles from Pend Orielle lake.

BARKLEY

Banned

Well I started this, so I am from Willamette(West linn) Or, I got a 2004 crownline 192 br, with a 454 powerplant. I'm either at Detroit lake, or the willamette river (sewer dump..uuhhh)

PiratePast40

Lieutenant Commander

I'm in Salem and try to get up to Detroit Lake as often as possible. If fishing, we put in at Hoover. If just out boating, Mongold is the easier one. Hope to make it up tomorrow if it's not raining. A fish with a 1 million dollar tag on it is a pretty good incentive!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral

I live in Montana now and have for close to 15 years, but was born in Vancouver, WA, lived in Portland, OR many times during the years when I was not stationed elsewhere, used to boat Lacamas lake outside Vancouver, did a lot of my hunting in the Columbia River Gorge area, skied Mt. Hood a lot!

So I am pretty familiar with the area!

Monte1961

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Klamath Falls Here. Howard Prairie is where you find me and a lot of other boaters.

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

Well I started this, so I am from Willamette(West linn) Or, I got a 2004 crownline 192 br, with a 454 powerplant. I'm either at Detroit lake, or the willamette river (sewer dump..uuhhh)

I live just off the Willamette in Newberg. I usually get to West Linn 3 or 4 times a season to go through the locks, but guess I won't be going there this year since no money could be found to operate them this year. :(

Be spending the night on the water at Willamette Park, Portland on July 4th to watch the Oaks Park fireworks as my wife and I did for the first time last year. Hopefully will be a little warmer though this year.

Hoping to make it to Detroit Lake this year as we've never been. Maybe have to think about a get together in August there.

-- Jeff