iboats challenge

wbc1957

Petty Officer 1st Class
I saw that iboats is offering a new challenge for us here on the forum. I decided to check and see if they actually were giving anymore off than their regular sale priced items. Damn, it's for real! I just bought a prop and saved more than the shipping costs. I now am passing this challenge on to another member here. Let's see how for this goes....

NYBo

Admiral
Re: iboats challenge

Sounds great, but what the heck are you talking about?:confused:

wbc1957

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sounds great, but what the heck are you talking about?:confused:

I thought this would be great to see how many on here are buying from the web site's sale that's labelled "We're calling you out!" The new people could see we use our marine store and add to the support also. We keep receiving questions of where to buy, and this would show an active answer to that. Plus, I thought it would be good to see how many responded to the extra savings.

NYBo

Admiral

I'm not finding anything on the site with that label. Can you post a link?

sstaz

Seaman

It is the advertising banners when you are on the forum. I see it flashing to the starboard as I am on the forums :)

NYBo

Admiral

It is the advertising banners when you are on the forum. I see it flashing to the starboard as I am on the forums :)

Ah! Firefox + Adbloc = I don't see the ads. Thanks. I thought one of us was going crazy.:redface:

dockwrecker

Lieutenant

Buy something dammit! I ordered stuff today and saved more than a couple of bucks with the discount. Our host has a great deal going right now, take advantage of it!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

bought my stuff 2 weeks ago, can't buy any more till I sell 2 boats and 4 outboards.

Art Bernard

Banned

I'm a little ticked at the timing of it, I just bought a new set of gages for my deck boat 2 days before the challendge came out:( Since I'm not a rich man:) I tend to have to wait till the begining of each month to buy my goodies so it would be great if they would do this again but at the begining of a month. Heck, it'd be nice if they had a constant discount for registered forum users, I'd take advantage of that:)

Art

oldjeep

Admiral

As I posted in my other thread, their ad sucks - doesn't really make it clear how good a deal they are giving you. $5 off every $30 you spend! (the $5-$10-$30 off any order text doesn't really tell you the story) Bought a boat cover this morning and saved $65 off their sale price.

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander

Almost missed out, but sold my tinny this afternoon just in time to get in on it for $40 off a bimini and boot for the new bigger boat. Works out to almost getting the boot for free and free shipping to top it off. :D

sstaz

Seaman

Just went to my order in and they stopped advertising the sale. Anybody now what the code is???